Woohoo! After baking some cupcakes for a family member's party, I have been hired to make some Pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting for someone...As in an actually paying customer! : ) I'm very pleased with all of the positive feedback I have gotten. I tried taking some pictures of the cupcakes...but basically I suck as a photographer...SO I will be recruiting my cousin to take some on Thanksgiving. In the meantime, a picture of the award winning couples costume from Halloween:
The Joker and "Poison...Poison Ivy"! We had so much fun with this and it was definitely worth the time spent on getting it all together!
So with Thanksgiving coming up I just keep thinking that I have so much to be thankful for! I am thankful for Eric, a WONDERFUL boyfriend, who is hardworking, easy going, makes me smile, and tells me I'm beautiful at least once a day. I am so thankful for my family, I love having a family that gets together so often and has so much fun just being with each other. I'm thankful for my close relationship with my sister, who has always been and always will be my best friend. I'm thankful for Hayden, who will be joining us shortly!! I am also thankful for my loved ones who aren't here anymore that remind me to be thankful for each precious day that I can spend with my loved ones here on Earth. A non-blood related best friend of eight years, my sweet little Laila bear, and my job. With so much to be thankful for, I can't wait for thanksgiving...Okay okay, and the FOOD! :) I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Sending sweet thoughts,
Suzanne
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment