Sunday, October 24, 2010

Feeling more sassy than sweet : /

So I said that I would be putting up pictures soon (which I am dying to do), however, UPS has different plans. Apparently the supplies I ordered over a week ago have been delivered....Funny, because I haven't found any adorably sweet cupcake liners or pretty little sprinkles to dust my cupcakes with or waiting for me on my doorstep. So now I am forced to "speak with" the customer service representative(robot) from UPS who has told me that my package cannot be found...Aaargh! Oh well, for the sake of adding a little sweetness into this post I thought I might expand a little on who I am! I suppose I should start by saying that I LOVE food and even more I love to see people eating my food! I have a wonderful boyfriend of four years, Eric, and no: we are not engaged yet! We have a 3 yr old lab/chow pup, Laila, who is more sass than sweet (maybe like her momma!). I am now and forever will be obsessed with my niece..who hasn't made her entrance yet, but is just dying to meet me :). My full time job is as a nanny for a great family of five, which I adore. I am currently taking a break from classes at Indiana University where I am in my fourth year of a degree in Psychology. So that's a little about me! My next post will hopefully be some pictures of Halloween cupcakes I'm making and our Halloween costumes of course!
Until then stay sassy!
Suzanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment